A Simple Mortgage Payment Calculator
The ABC Mortgage Calculator is an app that can be used to calculate monthly mortgage payments. It has been developed by Acornford Backoffice Apps as part of our Backoffice Cloud App series.
The app features a simple mortgage calculator which allows you to calculate monthly mortgage payments in an instant. All you have to do is input a few mortgage details and your monthly payments will be revealed.
What makes the mortgage calculator app great is that it is quick and easy to use and can be used for repayment and interest-only mortgages.
Why Use Our Mortgage Calculator?
• Easy for anyone to use.
• Can be beneficial for first-time buyers to work out mortgage costs.
• You can calculate monthly payments for all the properties you are interested in.
• The calculator can help you decide whether a house is affordable based on the monthly payment costs.
• The app is free to download and is available on Android.
How it Works
Take a look at how our mortgage payment calculator works below:
Simply enter the four mortgage details required – mortgage value, mortgage term, annual interest rate and mortgage type.
Next, tap the calculate button and the mortgage payment will be revealed, as shown above.
Advice for House Buyers
Choosing a house and a suitable mortgage can be an exciting but difficult task. Here we provide some tips to help you along the way:
• Ensure you can comfortably afford the mortgage payments for your chosen property.
• Consider other outgoings will you need to pay including council tax, home insurance, gas, electricity and water.
• Explore the range of mortgages available.
• Use an Independent Financial Advisor if you want help finding the best mortgage. IFA’s compare mortgages from all across the market to find you the best mortgage deals.
Download our mortgage calculator app from the Google Play Store.